Harold and Hawkins London
Apple Watch Straps, iWatch Straps/ Bands for Series 6, 5, 4, 3& SE | Available in different colors & sizes 38mm, 40mm, 42mm and 44mm (2 of 2)
Apple Watch Strap/Bands for Series 7, 6, 5, 4, 3& SE
For Apple watch series 7 size 38mm-40mm is compatible with 41mm and size 42mm-44 mm is compatible with 45mm
COMPATIBLE WITH APPLE WATCH SERIES
BUY 3 GET 1 FREE
Variation Listing Please Select Correct Option
Please select correct size where NOT responsible for sizes selected incorrectly.
- Made of high-quality silicone, prevents skin from irritation. This strap is durable and strong, yet surprisingly soft, rivalling the original apple sport strap.
- An innovative pin-and-tuck closure ensures a clean fit. Metal parts made with hypo-allergenic nickel free stainless steel.
- We have over 20 different colours, each one being unique it’s own way.
- 44/42mm S/M size fits for 5.5"-7.7" (140mm-190mm) wrist,
- 44/42mm M/L size fits for 6.3"-8.3" (160mm-210mm) wrist.
- 40/38mm S/M size fits for 5.1"-7.1" (130mm-180mm) wrist,
- 40/38mm M/L size fits for 5.9"-7.9" (150mm-200mm) wrist.
What You Receive
Apple Watch Sport Band (includes straps that can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
click here for Apple Watch Case/ Screen Protector
Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, colours may appear different on different monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and colour reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colours will look the same on all computers/mobile devices, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the colour of the actual product.
In most cases the products on-line will work for most people if it’s a white, black etc, but some colours may vary slightly and we cannot be responsible for these differences.
Note: Just because products have the same colour name that does not mean they are the same exact colour. Also don’t mistake the colour name to be what you may think that colour should be. Example, just because a colour may have the name Purple, does not mean it will necessarily look like what most people would consider being a Purple colour.
By completing your purchase at the checkout screen you are agreeing that you have read, understand and agree to these terms.